15 August, 2006

Positano - A Stay at Casa Sara

This August we had the great fortune to stay for our second time in Casa Sara in Positano. Our family has fond memories of our first stay back in June 05 and I think most of you will agree, when you repeat a holiday it doesn't always quite cut it the second time around - I am pleased to say that I now know for certain that I can repeat this experience as often as I can make it down to Positano - another perfect holiday in one of the world's most unique locations. Day one, I I actually didn't leave the apartment for the first 24 hours, I just stayed out on the terrace which overlooks the Spiaggia Grande, I could just make out my family who had somehow managed to snaffle front row seats at the beach, so I lay out on the sun lounger all day only getting up to use the convenient outdoor shower on the terrace when I got hot... and do a bit unfinished business using the adsl connection they have in Casa Sara. We ate in for a few nights and made use of the barbecue on the terrace and bought fresh fish at the bottom of the steps going down to the beach, those nights were sooo relaxing and our girls were satisfied to stay at home as there was the luxury of cable tv so we were all happy! Casa Sara is by far one of our family’s favorite holiday destinations in Italy and I highly recommend it to all…